Indoor Air Quality Service in Miami and South Florida
Indoor air quality is important to almost every homeowner, and when you call Green Bee Air for indoor air quality services, you can be sure that you will get personalized service and the results you are looking for. We offer many solutions to indoor air quality problems, including installations for whole-home air purifiers, air filtration systems, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, UV germicidal lights, and more!
We also offer repairs and tune-ups for existing indoor air quality equipment, as well as air duct repairs and air balancing. Contact Green Bee Air indoor air quality specialists for a free consultation today and start breathing more easily! In general, indoor air is four to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Approximately 87% of American homeowners are unaware of indoor air pollution.
Breathe easier with expert indoor air quality service!
There's more in the air than you can easily see-particles, dust and smoke, all of them potential triggers for asthma and allergy attacks. Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren't filtered well by your nose and throat.
An effective whole-house air cleaner can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home. Get rid of the majority of particles like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria.
Here are allergy experts' tips for managing allergies and asthma in the home:
- Control dust mites - Use anti-dust mite covers and wash sheets in hot water at least once a week;
- 130 degrees is recommended. Eliminate mold sources - Fix leaky pipes and keep bathroom grout clean.
- Stay smoke-free - Avoid non-ventilated, smoky rooms and second-hand smoke.
- Avoid pet dander - Keep pets off the furniture, out of the bedroom, and if necessary, consider taking the pet out of the home.
- Close doors and windows - Keep windows and doors shut to keep outdoor pollens, molds and irritants outside.
- Install a whole-house air cleaner - An air cleaning system removes airborne particles and allergens too tiny for your nose and mouth to filter naturally. In addition to taking steps to control allergens in the home, you should always see an allergist to determine the cause of your symptoms. An allergy specialist can run a series of simple blood or skin tests to determine if your asthma symptoms are allergy-related.
Say Goodbye to Dust
Have you ever felt that no matter how often you dust the dust seems to reappear the next day? You're not alone. The average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year. Call Green Bee Air at 800-850-7795 and say GOODBYE to dust!